Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hmm... Next week is finals week...Oh God...but that just means less than a week left until FREEDOM!!!! I have two tests, one on Wednesday and the other on Thursday, and one project that's also due on Thursday. I'm totally finished with the other two classes and labs I have so I don't have to worry about those anymore...Whew!!!
The two final exams are for PSY331 and for SCI142 and the project is for LIT372. The PSY class has been fun and really easy but the test are kind of hard because there's so much material that my professor covers and he doesn't really give you a lot of hints as to what's going to be on the tests. Each test has been for five weeks of material(and I mean A LOT) as well as several chapters out of the text book that he doesn't actually even cover it class. You just have to read them, and hope you remember everything because you have no idea what's going to be on the test or not.
The SCI142 test is mostly on the last section of the class but apparently there's going to be a bunch of questions on all the material we already covered and were tested on over the entire semester. I hate cumulative tests! Seriously, who remembers crap we learned 15 weeks ago?! I just really hope there aren't too many Chem questioned because I basically checked out during that section. I've never done Chemistry in my entire life so it basically seemed like Chinese to me. Oh well, I'm going to study and try to get the best score possible and hopefully I'll pass this stupid class...
The LIT final project actually seems like it'll be pretty fun. There are just a lot of components to it. Over the semester my professor showed us how to do several reading strategies and now we have to do them all on our own and get a folder together with all of them in it. I'm actually really looking forward to doing them though!

Okay, to change the subject....Guys...I ate so much today...after the funeral I went to morning they had a reception and I really overate so much! I might go to the gym later but we shall see, I'm pretty sore from doing a bunch of lifting and that Zuma class I did the day before yester. I'm thinking about just nerding for a bit longer then breaking out the books and start doing some studying if I don't go the gym. TTYL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment